Roadshows have always been an accepted part of reaching investors. However, ABN Newswire launched Investorium.tv four years ago to replace the ageing "roadshow" format with a dynamic engagement of investors, both live in person and "outside the room" using our digital distribution technology and Live Webcasting. With companies being required to become increasingly transparent, there is no better way than give your stakeholders and investors direct access to your AGMs, events and presentations "Live" over the internet.
ABN Newswire news distribution differs significantly from our perceived competitors, because our methodology is to publish your news as widely as possible. ABN Newswire is not trying to be the "go-to" website for equity news, rather, we want your news on as many publishing platforms as possible giving you the widest reach and the most discoverability. Whether it is "green screens", "websites", "multimedia emails", "mobile friendly" or "social media savy", we get it, and we pass that capability to our clients.
- Pre-Qualified Attendees in the Capital Markets
- Extended Presentation Time with ample Q&A
- Professional Peer Networking
- Live Webcast + Video Post Production
- Electronic Audience Feedback
- Post Produced for Web Delivery and Distribution
- Held in Sydney, New York and Vancouver